Monday, March 28, 2016

Post Outlines

Nothing today, but tomorrow I will be back with blackened rib-eye steaks, and bacon brown sugar green beans! No, today is just a heads up for how my posts will look like. The recipe and directions will always come first. If you have ever had to trod through the six pages of a blogger housewife's plea for adult interaction, you will understand. I'm glad how easy and fast you have made your recipe, but if you explain why using an organic Himalayan yaks milk is better than regular heavy cream, go back to Pinterest.  Putting the recipe first allows you to open the page and everything be ready to go after the sixth time you've forgotten what comes next. So if you read the blog for my witty humor isms; I apologize in advance that you have to go through a recipe, on a food blog, first.
'Till next time,eat, drink, and be merry.
Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment